As people pay more and more attention to their own health, they are very particular about their diet, and the eggs are rich in nutrients. so they are called “ideal nutrition libraries”. It is good to eat an egg every morning. Many people only know that the nutrition of eggs is high. So what are the other benefits of eating eggs every day?
People who eat one egg a day will protect their lives and extend their lives. One of the longevity experiences of many longevity elderly is to eat one egg a day.
1. An egg every morning can not only provide enough protein for the body, but also delay the emptying speed of the stomach and prolong the post-meal satiety.
2. Eating eggs for breakfast is good, It can reduce lunch and calorie intake throughout the day, play a role in weight control. Studies have shown that people who ate eggs for breakfast lost more than 56% of their body weight compared with those whose breakfast was dominated by carbohydrates, and they were more energetic too.
3. Eggs are rich in DHA, lecithin, etc. They can help brains to avoid intellectual decline in the elders. Egg helps to improve memory and focus more.
4. “an egg is a flesh and blood thing,” that is to say, it can nourish the lungs. In addition, egg proteins have a repairing effect on liver tissue damage, and lecithin in egg yolk promotes hepatocyte regeneration.
5. Research found that there are two kinds of antioxidant substances in the egg yolk, lutein and zeaxanthin, these two substances can protect the eyes from UV damage. Ultraviolet light is everywhere and there is ultraviolet light in the room, so properly supplementing eggs helps protect eyesight.
Eggs are delicious and nutritious foods that are suitable for all ages, Eggs contain more vitamin B2, vitamin B2 can decompose and oxidise carcinogens in the body. Trace elements in eggs, such as selenium and zinc, also have anti-cancer effects. Therefore, we can eat three eggs a day without eating other proteins. But it is better to have a balanced diet with a variety of foods, which is also very beneficial to your health. It is also important to note that people who are allergic to eggs should not eat eggs so as to avoid allergic symptoms.